Valley Veterinary Hospital
Valley Veterinary Hospital is located in Gwaelod y Garth (near Castell Coch) and serves Cardiff, the Vale of Glamorgan, the South Wales Valleys and Newport.
The state-of-the-art, high-tech facility will allow us to provide exceptional care for our patients, and benefits from:
- Ten consulting rooms
- Six operating theatres
- Hydrotherapy unit
- Physiotherapy service (including an in-house physiotherapist for cats and dogs)
- Dental suite
- CT scanner
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Keyhole surgery
- Two X-Ray suites
- A dedicated rabbit and exotic pet clinic
- Seperate cat and dog waiting rooms, consulting rooms and wards
- On-site parking
We have a large, client-only, CAR PARK ADJACENT TO THE BUILDING
- We do not close for lunch Monday to Friday.
- All veterinary and nurse consultations are by appointment only, except in emergencies.
- Please contact reception for appointment times and charges.
Reception Contact Details
029 2000 1454
email@example.com (Admin Enquiries)
* Please note that our admin team are unable to answer clinical queries. For clinical advice, please book an appointment for a consultation with one of our highly trained staff.
Reception Opening Hours (consultations by appointment only)
Monday: 08:30 - 18:00
Tuesday: 08:30 - 18:00
Wednesday: 08:30 - 18:00
Thursday: 08:30 - 18:00
Friday: 08:30 - 18:00