Puppy and Kitten Vaccinations
- We advise and offer a FREE health check, with one of our vets, when your new puppy or kitten first arrives with your family. We would like to detect any potential issues as early as possible, rather than waiting until their first vaccinations.
- All of our team ( receptionists, vets and nurses ) firmly believe that it is very important for us to try to make your pets early veterinary experiences as pleasant as possible for them. Our staff will handle your pet gently and compassionately and try to win their trust with lots of treats and cuddles.
- Puppy and kitten first vaccinations are always scheduled 15 minutes with a veterinary surgeon AND 15 minutes with a nurse also.
- One of our vets will perform a full clinical examination to ensure there are no obvious problems with your new puppy or kitten.
- Appropriate vaccinations will also be discussed and administered as needed.
- Our team will also discuss diets, worming, neutering and pet insurance and they will answer any specific questions you may have.
- There will be further opportunity to ask any questions at the second vaccination appointment.
Please note that our prices are specific to the level and standard of care that we provide at Valley Vets. They should not be used as a like-for-like comparison with other vets as our procedures may not be the same. Not all vets are able to provide the same level of care.
Puppy vaccination £29.23 + vat = £35.08 per vaccination, two needed
Kitten vaccination £32.48 + vat = £38.98 per vaccination, two needed