At Valley Veterinary Hospital we offer a broad spectrum of referral services at a single centre, with the addition of 24/7 veterinary supervision.
Our team of advanced and specialist clinicians have many years of experience and have obtained skills and qualifications that allow them to deal with those cases above and beyond many primary care centres.
Valley Veterinary Hospital is located in Gwaelod y Garth (near Castell Coch) and serves Cardiff, the Vale of Glamorgan, the South Wales Valleys and Newport.
The state-of-the-art, high-tech facility allows us to provide exceptional care for our patients, and benefits from:
- Onsite CT scanner
- Endoscopy and keyhole procedures
- Specialist rabbit and exotic pet referral and primary care clinics
- Advanced Internal medicine referral service (inc Cardiology, Ultrasonography and Endoscopy)
- Advanced Orthopaedic referrals
- Advanced Soft-tissue referrals
- Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy service
- Advanced dentistry in our dedicated dental suite
- Two digital X-Ray suites
- Separate cat and dog waiting rooms, consulting rooms and wards
- Ten consulting rooms
- Six operating theatres
- On-site parking
If you would like to find out more about the types of referral services we have to offer, please click here. If you are a veterinary surgeon looking to refer a case or requiring further advice, please complete the online enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
If you would like to speak with us, please call 02920 001 454 and press option 3 for the referral team. We are available Monday-Friday 08:00 - 18:00.
For owners wishing for their pet to be referred to Valley Referrals this will need to be organised by your primary care veterinary surgeon using the above options. Please discuss this with your vet and they can contact us directly.