Christmas plants can be harmful to our pets especially poinsettias.
Other plants that can cause problems to our pets are lillies, holly, mistletoe and even your Christmas tree.
If you have a real tree, it's a good idea to sweep up any needles that have fallen on the floor to prevent any accidents.
With the countdown to Christmas upon us, we'll be posting useful tips on how to keep your beloved pets safe during the festive period.
Today’s topic is Chocolate.
Chocolate is toxic to dogs and even the smallest amounts can be dangerous. Once consumed, the toxin in chocolate is absorbed quickly and can lead to your dog showing signs of poisoning within a few hours.