COVID-19 – Delivery service update
As of today, we are able to offer our clients a delivery service. Our amazing ambulance drivers will be doing a delivery run for each branch once weekly.
Tuesday – Ystrad
Wednesday – Cardiff
Thursday – Caerphilly
Friday – Pentyrch
But this week only we will combine Ystrad Mynach and Cardiff deliveries on Wednesday, to allow enough time for orders from Ystrad Mynach.
We would aim for deliveries to be made between 9am and 1pm but delays may be possible.
- The owner will need to be at home to receive their delivery but all deliveries will need to be contactless and paid for prior to the medication leaving the practice.
- The driver will pop the meds on the doorstep, knock the door and then move back to the ambulance for the owner to collect them.
- We cannot deliver fridge items as we don't have a method to guarantee the cold chain. Also, we cannot transport controlled drugs- tramadol, gabapentin, epiphen, etc.
- The charge for a delivery is £10 per household, per visit.
- Clients can still opt for postage for certain meds or collection from the practice.
- We can deliver within a five mile radius of each practice.
Please contact our reception team at your local practice if you require this service.